Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

How It Usually Works

I decided to come back here and then things slowed waaaaaay down and got boring. Naturally. However, this is how it usually works:

The phone rang this morning, about 5:50. There was a fire call. By 7:00, we'd packed, loaded the car with the heavy stuff, and I had him at the airport.





We know where the fire is (St. Martin, CA), but not where we're spending the night yet. So, I'll stay in the Modesto hotel room until checkout at noon, then hang out in the lobby until I know where I'm supposed to go next. All else fails, I'll head toward St. Martin and meet him at the McDonalds

No comments: