Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hotel Lobbies and the View from the Window

I'm going to start posting pictures of hotel lobbies, and window views. I've learned that I remember the lobby long after I remember the town, the job, or the date. More conversations than I can count start with "Lithus, where were we where the hotel lobby looked like..." or "Was that the lobby with the..." Or even "Are you talking about the gig where we looked out over the..." Apparently my love of hotel life trumps my ability to remember statistics. I can live with this.

To bring things somewhat current, but in no particular order...

Richmond BC May 2014
Pemberton, BC:


Salt Lake City, Christmas 2013
Little Cruz, Mexico

Not the lobby, but worth posting: Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse
Clear, Alaska
Hilton Garden Inn, Suffolk, VA: Where Lithus and I first met (literally) and revisited during Bart's week
Scottsdale, AZ 2013
Las Vegas, NV 2014
There are more, and there will be more. But this is a good start. Oooo...I do love hotels.

No comments: