Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Days I Love

Last Sunday, we didn't bother going to bed Saturday night, because we had to leave the house at 3:00 AM. We flew from New Orleans, to Houston, to Las Vegas, where we met up with our ride and drove to Milford, Utah. At which point, Not-My-Mac and Lithus hitched the helicopter to the company truck and towed/pushed the aircraft out of the hangar.


And enjoyed catching up.


Then Lithus and I flew from Milford to Enterprise, while the driver, and Not-My-Mac drove our ride and the company truck respectively.




Then we parked the helicopter, humped across the fly yard, realized the 8-foot fence was locked (it was Sunday), so had to climb and jump it in order to get to the road where we were meeting back up with our ride. At which point, I found a shady spot to rest and Lithus snapped a picture.


Every so often, Lithus asks when I'm going to get tired of all this. I just laugh. I will never get tired of all this. As Crow said just this morning, I've never been happier. And the really busy, 13, 14, 15 hour days? The tours that include multiple legs, and numerous hotels? Those are the ones I love the most.

No comments: