Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Quick Aside

You may notice that I define some words now, which is not anything I’ve done before. That’s because I know for a fact my audience has gone international. I have friends from Brazil, Palestine, Turkey, and Egypt reading now. (Hi!!!! MUAH!!! I'm so excited you're here!) All of them are highly literate and speak English at an advanced level, but what English class teaches words like “thrifting”?

However, yes, in spite of my best efforts, they've all learned the word fuck. Being friends with me is the same, no matter what language you speak. 🤣


No comments: