Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Friday, June 26, 2020

Getting Current


I’m not even about to try to catch up on the 5 years that have passed since I lasted posted regularly. This blog isn’t cumulative anyway; it’s meant to jump in anywhere and start reading.
So, let’s just do a quick summary to bring us current...



Boston Pobble. Still here. I go by Mame more often these days, but I’m not too worried about what you call me. Different times and all that. I’m still writing, moved into editing, too, and am tutoring (some truly amazing) people in English as a Foreign Language (EFL). And, of course, driving chase behind the helicopter, meeting My Favorite (most nights) at the end of the road.



Lots of hotel rooms. Juggling work deadlines, Zoom meetings, and lessons, with checkout times.


My Favorite is still the most handsome, most dashing pilot on the planet. I know you agree. Just look at him. 😍


Fire season started on June 6th this year, and looked like this. We’ve already been to San Dimas/La Verne, California, where this company is based, Ventura, back to San Dimas, San Luis Obispo, Turlock, Victorville, and now are in Modesto. 

And that brings us current! Thanks for coming back, finding me, coming along, whatever. Travel is more fun with a travel buddy. 🖤

The adventure continues....

No comments: