Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Well, Hi There!

Welcome to Stilettos in the Outback, ramblings, descriptions, and general thoughts about living a life on the road. Thanks for coming along on the ride.

Lots of pictures, here. Lots of words (I am a writer, after all). Some of it will be rated R but mostly you're going to be looking at G to PG13 ratings, although there will be profanity. I can promise that.
Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what comes next ~ but that's part of living life on the road. You find out what comes next when it comes. Welcome to my world.

5 comments:

Nemeria said...

AWESOME!

dondon009 said...

I love it! This is just what I need dear......... look forward to reading, reading and reading!

Loving you as always,
DON~

christine mtm said...

awesome! how i wish you had forgotten that jacket!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yay, yay, yayyy! I'm stupid happy!

BostonPobble said...

Nemeria ~ Thanks. :)

Don ~ I'm so glad. Still waiting on an email, so I can write *you* an email. See how I've managed to work this one. >:) Loving you, too.

Cats ~ Yeah...that wasn't gonna happen, sorry. LOL

GNG ~ *squee* It makes me equally happy you're here. Seriously.