Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
Me, the Boston Pobble: Indiana Jones wanna-be, city girl, carnie-at-heart; Lithus: helicopter pilot, partner in crime, best friend, husband;
Various: mechanics, employers, companies and locals we are lucky enough to meet along the way.

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Brooks Range

The Brooks Range is the northern-most mountain range on the continent. We flew over it. :)

There are 2 little dots about 5 o'clock. They are bears. :)

Then there is the view of the helicopter, from the helicopter:

With apologies, this is a little more obscene than I'd intended.
Looking down from my seat
Lithus being all studly. Most pilots use white helmets. I like that he wears a yellow one; I know him when I see him.

1 comment:

Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Those pics are stunning - the 2nd looks like a painting.